Tuesday 30 October 2012

My mind is crumbling away!

  My head has been in a million different places this past week, it's crazy that I've been able to get anything done! Between school work and the struggles in my family life and my personal life, I've seriously been finding it difficult to stay sane!

  Grade 12 is absolutely insane right now with all that I have to have due in the very near future, plus I'm trying to organise a club and events (which I don't see happening anytime soon...) and my family's like spreading apart, my grandpa's dying and my mental state is crumbling... I seriously need to just get away!!

  Adults often seem to laugh at us when we say we're having issues or that we are having a hard life, if only they would actually take the time to listen to us and understand where we are coming from!!

No comments:

Post a Comment