Monday 5 November 2012

THE BLACK OPERATIONS

So I'm kind of super excited for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2! More so than I would normally be for a Call of Duty game release, possibly because I've had a lot going on and a lot of work to do so being able to play this game will be a nice break for me! The anticipation just started to get to me though, today basically, so I really want it to come as soon as possible!


This time around I've been following all the news and the updates since they first announced however I hadn't "checked in" for a while until just recently, right in the middle of a time when they have released so much recently!! There has been all kinds of official updates but also some things have been accidentally leaked, while full versions of the game for Xbox 360 and PC have been leaked on Torrent websites where people have been downloading them to start playing early. Personally I would never do this because I wouldn't want to play the game before the intentional release because I wouldn't want to ruin the game for myself. Also though, you never know whether or not you can actually trust these versions of the games; so I wouldn't want to download it onto my Xbox only to have it destroy my Xbox or corrupt my game when I actually go to buy it. That would just suck!

However, from these leaks and torrented versions, there have been some nice videos being released of gameplay for the campaign mode and for the single-player zombies mode of the game. I have not indulged in any of the footage showing the campaign mode of the game because, like I said before, I do not want to ruin the game for myself. I have, on the other hand, seen one or two leaked zombies mode videos! I must say, it looks like it's going to be pretty great! Zombies was always one of my favourite parts of Call of Duty: World at War (game 5), so I'm really looking forward to seeing what they will do this time around!

I would post a video of the zombies footage, however I'm at school currently and anything related to this game is blocked on the internet because it is categorized as "games" and would of course "disturb our learning process"...so you'll just have to wait like the rest of us! OR maybe I'll post a link later from home, you'll just have to wait and see!! Luckily the game is coming out really soon, the 13th to be exact, so we don't have to wait much longer! :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liam!
    I read all your posts and bopped around with you in your differents states of mind. A varied selection of subjects. I think they reflect most of our lives. Sometimes life is a bunch of games, and other times life sucks the life out of us.

    I agree, everyone needs someone to love. This is fundamental need, not unlike water and food. Humans are driven by the most basic needs, and it does become difficult to address the more superficial areas in our lives when we are still striving to acheive "safety" and "belonging". (see Maslow :)) I hope things in your personal / family life become manageable and that you don't feel like the guy with the exploding head in that picture you posted.
    I like your post about Marvel Comics. You need to have a "sit down heart to heart" with Mr. Rama, the other comic and superhero fanatic in this school. I like the concept of movie reviews for the Comics Movies as well.

    Who sings your new favourite song? Keep up the geat posts and happy x-boxing. You are right - it does pay to wait. The anticipation is half the fun. Think of when you were little waitng 4 months for Santa to come :) M. Morton

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a test ....ignore this comment as I am trying to figure something out. M. Morton

    ReplyDelete