Monday 26 November 2012

Spirit Week!!!


So it's Spirit Week at my school right now and for once I'm actually showing school spirit by participating! Usually I don't do much when we have spirit weeks or days and then I feel bad when I see so many kids at school who have actually gotten into the spirit of things. This year though, things are different! For instance, I wore quite the ugly sweater today for ugly sweater day and many people seemed to love it! Not only will I have participated in todays theme, but I actually have a plan for each day of the week! As well, the fact that I had each day planned out before the start of the week, is an interesting concept for me... (Normally I always do these kinds of things last minute). I have to admit, I'm quite proud of myself! Winning one of the prizes by participating would be quite nice too though, just saying... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment